Tuesday, September 2, 2008

What the hell?


This is random...But I thought I'd share...Okay I don't know why it is, but I am super jinxed when it comes to drive throughs/ fast food joints...I am sooo over it...And actually I prefer to cook; but like so many other working class Americans, I only have an hour lunch break while at work and most of the time I work through more than half of it, so I'm forced to rely on the pound packing fast food chains...Anyway I went to McDonalds and I ask the chick at the counter for a 20 piece Mcnugget meal...I know what you're thinking... (that I don't need 20 damn nuggets!) lol but I skipped breakfast and I knew that my firm would have me working late on this Bloomberg case so I was going hard; lol...okay so I asked her for it and she says: "We don't have the 20 piece. We only have the 10 piece."
WTF!? If you're not annoyed or perturbed by this, then you're as slow as the chick behind the counter. LOL.

6 comments:

Video Vix[o]n said...

hey, i was randomly searchin through ppl with blogs in brooklyn and i found yours.

i don't really mess with mcdonalds no more since that angus burger messed me up, but thats another story. but yeah, that's pretty stupid though.

hit up my blog if you want.
www.videovixon.blogspot.com

The Aesthetic Leo said...

LOL. I have made a vow not to eat McDonalds anymore.....but this was too funny.

If you can make ten pieces, you can OBVIOUSLY make twenty pieces. LOL.

Treasure said...

EXACTLY! @ One Ten...
I had to just look at her with the "Am I being punked?" expression on my face. I seriously was waiting for Asthon Kutcher to jump out. lol But then I remembered that I'm not famous so I figured she was seriously that dumb.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

i would hate to see her arteries lol

Eb the Celeb said...

ha... but you have to remember that if they are over 18 and working at mickey d's that they arent the brightest person anyway...

but yeah.. that's some craziness

1me said...

wtf.... well i live in bermuda... so i eat alot of good food....