Sunday, September 7, 2008

I'm Not Hungry Right Now.


You are food for my soul; but I’m not hungry right now.
My heart is full on your conversation and kisses.
Tired of your taste lingering on my tongue, tickling my sense.
It’s made me thirsty and you can’t quench this.
I’m craving a new, wet drink to wash you down with.
Today I won’t be coming back for seconds; even though your food is always hot.
I’ve got a hankering for a tall drink of water that will swim down my throat, splash in my stomach then course through my veins.
After while hunger pains may make me dizzy ‘cause you won’t be in me; but that’s okay because I want to miss you.
Want my mouth to water when I see or smell you. Don’t you miss the succulence of the first bite? The pleasure derived from pressure when I sink my teeth into you?
I used to swallow you; but now I just push you around on my plate.
Wrap you up. Once fresh, now cold leftovers.
I’m not hungry right now; but this doesn’t mean that I’ll never eat again.
Doesn’t mean that I’ll never take you into my mouth again or let you feel my taste buds on your texture.
You’ll always be my favorite because you’re so filling; but that’s what’s got me feeling full.
Lost my appetite.
Don’t want a bite or a morsel of you.
For now I’ve finished you.
Insatiable sweet tooth is ready for dessert.
Some sticky, sugary syrup that I can suck off my fingertips.
It’s got to be savory to get in me and make me forget that you are the first thing on my lips; going straight to my hips and thighs. Morning, noon and night, in proper portions all the time.
My personal I HOP; 24 hours, no wait in line.
Oh hell, maybe I’ll just eat you and drink him at the same time.

4 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

cold left overs - classic

waffle house down this camp in the ATL

Treasure said...

*Smiling*
Glad you like it.

Video Vix[o]n said...

(clears throat)
oh baby... you have a great way with words. that's all i have to say.

PS: i tried IMing you the other day, just for the hell of it, just to let you know.

Peyso said...

You cant write stuff like that and post the pix, people read this at work then look at the pix and then I get in trouble for daydreaming.

CGI & CG8