Monday, September 8, 2008

UPDATE (What Should I do?)

So I caved. I told my friend about my brother...Guess what happened? This trick told me that I was lying and she thinks that I'm just jealous. She said that I had been "hating" on her hooking up with my brother before he even came to visit. (mind you she used a number of curse words and invectives while saying this to me) Can you imagine the look on my face when she was saying this? I ended up having to laugh; because that was all I could do to keep from slapping her pregnant ass! And I'm not a violent person. That just isn't me...Wasn't raised like that...Fighting is primitive and to my credit, I have never been in a physical altercation in all my days on this Earth and I don't plan to ever be...Anyway; after cursing me out, she told me that she was going to tell my brother the "joyous" news and that there was nothing that I could do about it. I said "I didn't tell you all of that in hopes that you would refrain from telling him, you little Jezebel! I told you so that you could brace yourself for his reaction, which I assure you will be derived from the things you don't know about his actual life!"
She wasn't trying to hear me though. It is always so funny to me when I try to warn these broads about my brother and they don't believe me because they think that I'm suffering from sort form of sibling rivalry. worse is when they think I'm telling them because I'm jealous of the fornication infested facade that they have going with him. To that I say "Oh fuckin' Please!" I could expostulate further but it's not worth it...Anyway I have washed my hands of the situation...Two tears in a bucket, fuck it, fuck her and four people who look like her!

6 comments:

Video Vix[o]n said...

wow, didn't see that coming, lol. Well as you said, what can you do? it's all on her now.

oh well, la la la le de dum dum. lol

n0days0ff said...

wow thats a dilemma (spelled the nelly way).you did all you could.you told her, how she takes it is on her. I would say stop letting your brother meet your friends though lol.your blog is new but im already a fan.

p.s. that girl charnea is the business

Treasure said...

@ Video...Exactly!! Oh the hell well. LOL

@ Nodays...LOL My brother is a proverbial "chick magnet" there is no stoppin' him...I mean it's easier now that he's on the West coast and I'm not; but as you can see...he visits. lol...Anyway the really messed up part is that I was not and according to him am still not "allowed" to even look at his friends with even a hint of lust in my eyes. He told his friends that I was "off limits" when I was like 7 (enforced early) NO FAIR! But ummm glad you like the blog. Thanks for reading and yada yada yada. lol...about Charnea...Yes, she is rather gorgeous; as are all of my friends.

Bombchell said...

OMG that is freaking crazy!!!!!!

cant believe it. oh well u warned her, so at least ur consience is clear.

Carla said...

just passin' through to show some love...read on that situation with your brother and your friend. I think you did the right thing, that's just crazy that she reacted like that!! And it's not like you are the fiancee confronting the "other woman"...you're his SISTER!! WHY would you be jealous?? She should know you better than to think that. Ah well. Like you said, you can wash your hands of it.

I'm sooooo curious to see what happens when she tells him the "joyous" news...

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

well u were honest like i said
must be nice to be a chick magnet
have a great weekend